1. Extracting clay :
- Clay deposits are studied and zones mapped in terms of market criteria.
- Clay is extracted and transferred to the nearby storage site, ready for processing.
- Twice a year, inspections are carried out by the Regional Department for the Environment to ensure that best practices in manufacturing and sustainability are achieved.
2. Transforming clay :
- Raw resources are sorted according to the clay’s properties.
- Mineral processing is undertaken using exclusively mechanical and thermal means with no use of chemical additives.
3. Supplying finished products :
- Refined product is graded and sorted out by market categories.
- Quality checks are carried out routinely.
- Final product is packaged before storage under optimal conditions by product.
4. Delivery :
- Every order is carefully prepared and double-checked before being delivered.
« Managing every single step of our products' lifestyle is the key to providing our customers high-quality products and meeting their needs».