Green clay manufacturing process
From the master of all the life cycles of our products is depending the quality of our clays and our customers’ satisfaction.
1. The extraction
- Deposits’ studies and core sampling, clays’ zoning depending on markets’ requirements.
- Half-year controls by a DREAL accredited organism.
- Extraction and transfer to the storage area nearby located.
2. The transformation
- Raw material’s storage depending on the clay’s type.
- Mineral’s transformation, only based on mechanic and heat processes (with no chemical products/ treatments).
3. The finished product
- Finished products’ distribution depending on the granulometry and the market.
- Manufacturing’s quality controls.
- Final conditioning before storage on dedicated areas.
4. Customers’ delivery
- Preparation of the orders and last conformity checking before leaving our warehouse.
- Chartering and loading of the batch to be delivered.