Eating clay is a natural way for animals to maintain their well-being. Natural intakes of minerals and trace elements improves their digestion.
The Velay Green Clay is a 100% natural feed additive, designed for all animal species : swine, cattle, sheep, equine, poultry… guaranteed without quartz, without asbestos, authorized by the European regulations and FCA certified (Feed Chain Alliance) for animal feed.
1g599 : authorization of the natural blend of Illite/Montmorillonite/Kaolinite as a feed additive for all animal species (click here to download)
The FCA regulation requires us to control PCBs and dioxins levels through a periodically monitoring. The results are close to zero thanks to the location of our clay deposit in an area protected from any pollution.
The Velay Green Clay is :
An effective Technological Additive :
- Anti caking agent : the Velay Green Clay flowability is excellent and meets Premix requirements, with no risk of silo vault compared to sepiolite or bentonite
- Binding agent : improves the pellets hardness thanks to its high agglomeration capacity
An Active Ingredient with many scientifically proven properties :
- Completely safe for animal feed for all species, including poultry and pigglets, whatever the dosage is (from 2 to 10% - In vivo trials carried out in a Spanish research center)
- Absorbs mycotoxins (aflatoxin B1) in the gastrointestinal area, thus preventing absorption into blood and organs (In vitro trials carried out in an Italian research center)
- Significantly reduces aflatoxin M1 in cow's milk by 83% (In vivo trials carried out in Spanish research center)
- Efficiently decreases fumonisins B1 and B2 in pigglets' faeces and urine (In vivo trials carried out in Spanish research center)
- Sooth during acute diarrhea phase and promotes a return to a normal transit
The Velay Green Clay, a quality and safety guarantee for animal feed !